Set up Salesforce single sign-on
Single sign-on (SSO, also referred to as reduced sign-on) is the name for a group of technologies that allows you to access a variety of web applications without entering your username and password each time.
Indiana University is rolling out IU Login plus Duo for users of the Salesforce CRM (Service Cloud of CRM) and/or the Marketing Cloud. Users will be transitioned by individual Business Unit to allow for adequate support during this change.
You will receive notification when your user sign on has been moved. You'll need to sign into Salesforce Marketing Cloud in a new location (see below) and replace your old bookmarks with the new links.
Until you complete the below steps, you will not be able to send Marketing Cloud emails from Salesforce.
- Navigate to the SSO Marketing Cloud login page.
- Enter your username and credentials.
- Open a new tab in your browser.
- Go to the IU Salesforce login page.
- Sign into IU Login with your IU username and passphrase.
- Navigate to the tab. If you cannot see it immediately, click the (plus sign) on the right-hand side of your screen, and it will then be available to you.
- You may or may not see a button. If you do, click it.
- You are now set up for SSO in the IU CRM.