It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Add an Image Carousel content block in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
Upload up to five images to display an image carousel in your email. To add an Image Carousel content block:
- Click to edit the layout and drag and drop the
- Under the Note:Maximum size for images is 3 MB. Allowed file types are JPEG, PNG, SVG, GIF, and AMPscript.
tab, click to add the primary image from the folders, or enter the URL of the image.
- Add alternative text (alt text) for the image.
- Under "Link", click your image to be a link. if you want to
- To add more images, click
- Under "Image Settings", check the box if you want .
- Under "Dimensions", change the height and width if desired, or check the box for .
- Under "Block Settings", add a border, padding, and alignment as desired.
- When you are finished, click .