It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Use the Social Follow block in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To use the Social Follow block:
- In the
- Hover over the block in the preview pane and click to edit. The Block editor will open on the left-hand side. Under "Social Network", you can select social media icons by clicking and selecting the icon that corresponds with the network(s) you want to display.
- When you have added your social networks, enter the URLs in the URL fields.
- You can remove social networks by clicking the to the right of the URL field. Click and drag the social networks to reorder them.
- After the social media icons have been added, select the alignment of the icons: , , or .
- Select or for the layout.
- Select the style of your social media bar from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to have a text label with each icon, check the box for include text label with icon. Adjust the font and font color as desired.
- In the tab, add the background, border, and spacing as desired.
- When you are finished, click .