It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Add a Social Share content block in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To add a Social Share content block:
- Click to edit the layout and find
- To edit the content block, hover over the block and click.
- Select the alignment of the social share icons: , , or .
- Select the layout of the social share icons: or .
- Select an icon style from the drop-down menu.
- If you want text labels with the social media icons, check the box for . Adjust the font and text color if desired.
- Under the tab, set the , , and as desired.
- When you are finished, click .