Search for a subscriber in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To search for a subscriber in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
Navigate to, and select .
- Find the folder with your subscriber lists, and click to open it.
- Find the folder with the subscriber list you want to search, and click to open it.
- Click the tab.
- The list of subscribers will display. Above the list, click .
- The "Search Subscribers" dialog box will open. You can search for the subscriber by the following criteria:
- Email Address: The email address must exactly match the email address in the subscriber's record.
- Domain: For example, enter
- HTML Email Preference: and .
- Subscriber Status: , , , or .
- Subscriber Key: See Subscriber keys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Click subscriber's properties, or you can export, delete, or move/copy the subscriber.
A subscriber's engagement history is visible for 90 days in this view.
. The results will display below the query. Click the subscriber you want. You can view the
- Click to finish.