Send email in Salesforce Service Cloud
When sending email from cases, be careful not to include any protected health information (ePHI) that might be present in the Salesforce case.
To send email in Salesforce Service Cloud:
- Create your campaign and add your recipients in the Service Cloud.
- Log into the Service Cloud and navigate to .
- Under "Email Send", verify your business unit.
- For the "Email" field, click to locate the email message you created in the Marketing Cloud.
- The subject line will come over from Marketing Cloud, and can be edited.
- For "Recipients", you can choose campaigns and/or reports. Click (plus sign) to add items to the box below.
- Select any exclusion campaigns or reports. Don't forget to click Note:It is not necessary to check.
(plus sign) to add items to the box below.
- In the "From" section, select the radio button for Note:It is not necessary to check.
. Do not select . When you use a Send Classification, the "Reply-to" box will display "--Default--"; it will use the reply-to information that is already set in the Send Classification.
- Select ; the campaign will have already de-duped contact records based on "ContactID".
- Under "Send Date and Time", you can set to send immediately or schedule a send date and time.
- Check , and then click to send the email.